Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.

TLUG,

Thanks for your help with my mail problem, If your reading this mail, it
means that I have re-set my MTA and it working.  One more question, I'm using
Postfix and for sending mail, I'm set my MTA to sendmail. ok when I do a
sendmail -bp I see one message stuck in the mail que, but all other mail has
gone out that was stuck there before. here is a copy!

002D910704      538 Sat Mar 30 00:50:11  Gavin@example.com
        (Name service error for linux-mandrake.com: Host not found, try again)
                                         expert@example.com

This has been there for the last 3 days! how do I trash it! and clear the
que??

Gavin