Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Drag and Drop?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Drag and Drop?
- From: "Scott McLennan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:31:04 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Organization: SoftDev
- References: <20020327141916.GA2432firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Scott McLennan" <email@example.com>
Sorry about that. I felt bad about asking rather simple questions so thought that a comical title of... "[tlug] Drag and Drop? or (omG--- not another stupid question...)" would desolve my feelings of embarrassment. Maybe do the trick. By 'Billie Rando' I was referring to Pie San Bill Gates and Microsoft etc., So it's RH7.2 right? Yes. I have a lot to learn. I was thinking to hit the other user groups worldwide under. http://lugww.counter.li.org/groups.cms I can see sometimes that the level of the questions Im asking is very different (ie: low level) so thought maybe it might be better to spread my wings a bit. Scott > Scottie, > > You should really start a new thread, instead of replying to an old thread > and changing the subject line. > > > Is there a bug with 7.2 when you try to put the icon on the > > task bar. I set mozilla to the latest netscape version and it > > seems to dissapear after some time...? > > > > How do I create another icon on the task bar? Is there > > a drag and drop mechanism as there is in Billie Rando... > > also, a little more info is helpful, eg 7.2 means RH7.2? Gnome, KDE, or other... > I use windowmaker so I'm drawing from memory, but I recall just right clicking > on the task bar and follow the menus to creating an icon > > I don't know wtf Billie Rando is so can't compare ;-) > > -- > jack_morgan NetBSD is the BSD > firstname.lastname@example.org > >
- [tlug] Drag and Drop?
- From: Jack Morgan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Arcane command-line (Was: epcEditor)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Drag and Drop?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Gnome over VNC in Japanese
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links