Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- From: Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:25:53 +1100 (EST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
[Mike Fabian ([tlug] Re: debian japanese) writes:] >> Jim Breen <email@example.com> writes: >> >> > This is a totally deceptive file >> > name, as that file is ignored by canna. It is used by kinput2 when it >> > starts up in canna mode. The fuckwit who called that file ".canna" >> > should be slowly dismembered. >> >> It is also used by nicolatter when used in canna mode and by canuum. Well it should be called ".ime_control_canna" or something, and not something so misleading. I must say whan is comes to a mish-mash of confusing and conflicting control files, kinput2/canna/wnn take some beating (maybe SKK should be on the list, but I've never tried it.) Jim -- Jim Breen [firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/] Computer Science & Software Engineering, Tel: +61 3 9905 3298 P.O Box 26, Monash University, Fax: +61 3 9905 5146 Clayton VIC 3800, Australia $B%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(B@$B%b%J%7%eBg3X(B
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux User's Group in Nagoya?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: epcEditor
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: debian japanese
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: epcEditor
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links