Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] Badhostname
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:12:51 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
- Organization: Noacchi
Tlug, I am getting a badhostanme during bootup by lpd. I try several approaches but none of them seem to fix the problem, such as feedling with the hosts files and hostname command. Can anyone out there put me on the right direction? Thanks in advance. -- Eric O. Flores http://www.noacchi.dns2go.com Fax E-mail: email@example.com "Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment." -Baltasar Gracian, The Oracle
- Re: [tlug] Badhostname
- From: Sven Simon
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] broken cron?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] broken cron?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] broken cron?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Badhostname
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links