Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] broken cron?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] broken cron?
- From: Sven Simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:14:02 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020311
Sorry, it's a FreeBSD question, but since many of you are running some *BSD distro I hope I could find some help, anyway. Since recently, I get every five minutes a message in root's mail like this: From root Sun Mar 24 00:55:00 2002 Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:55:00 +0900 (JST) From: root (Cron Daemon) To: root Subject: Cron <email@example.com> root /usr/libexec/atrun X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/sh> X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/etc:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin> X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/root> X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=root> X-Cron-Env: <USER=root> root: not found Now, my crontab says that atrun will run every five minutes, but I never got that mail before and even more suspicious is this "root: not found" thing. In syslog it shows up as: Mar 24 00:55:00 [nodename] /usr/sbin/cron: (root) CMD (root^I/usr/libexec/atrun) Does anybody know what wrong? Where should I dig around other than crontab? Sven
- Re: [tlug] broken cron?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] debian japanese
- Next by Date: [tlug] Badhostname
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Font Sizes in (X)emacs
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] broken cron?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links