Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] scrolling in emacs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] scrolling in emacs
- From: Hector Akamine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:58:06 -0800 (PST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Hi, While editing a file in emacs, if I go past the last line that is shown on the editing window, the window scrolls down several lines at once. I would like emacs to scroll just one line at a time. Is there any setting that I can put in .emacs to make it happen? Thanks in advance __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards® http://movies.yahoo.com/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Backup CD
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] scrolling in emacs
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Short time listener, first time caller...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] scrolling in emacs
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links