Re: [tlug] Looking For Free SMTP/POP Account,Any Suggestions?

I'm in the same boat. I don't have an easy answer, but may eliminate one possibility. I'd heard
good things about www.mailandnews.com , but the reality was only so-so. Msg delivery became very
flaky last year when their parent went through a merger. The admin tools are not good, or
non-existent. Not much positive help, but I'd think twice about them. Anyone else?

Ted