Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Linux & NT domains
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Linux & NT domains
- From: chris mague <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:16:43 +0900 (JST)
- Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <20020313114921.75D9.DARRENJ@example.com>
You may use the NT server for all password authentication. The following lines need to go in your samba configuration. encrypt passwords = Yes security = server password server = "MY_PDC_NETBIOS_NAMW" -c ------------------ Chris Mague ---------------- On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Darren Cook wrote: > We've a linux-samba file server set-up (*), an old NT4 file server, and > an NT4 domain server. I want to be able to move the old NT4 files over > to the new file server but: > > a) use user information in the NT4 domain; not have to create lots of > user accounts on the linux machine (i.e. same information in two places > == maitenance problem).
- [tlug] Linux & NT domains
- From: Darren Cook
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux & NT domains
- Next by Date: [tlug] Getting all Linux machines in a single client server LAN.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux & NT domains
- Next by thread: [tlug] Getting all Linux machines in a single client server LAN.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links