Re: [tlug] multiuser

If you want to connect & log on through LAN, you can use whatever
terminal you fancy, say xterm, kterm, rxvt, eterm, whatever. They come
standard with ANY distribution. Just type "telnet <ip address of the
machine that you want to share>" and that's it.

As for the serial consoles and terminals, I think you can bind the
console to the serial port, right? So you're supposed to be able to use
your standard terminal software here, too. I'm not sure how to bind them,
though.

You would probably have a terminal software that you can use for your パ
ソコン通信 and stuff on your machine. minicom is such a terminal
software, and there are numerous others. Anyone have a favorite?

--
Yamagata <hiyori13@example.com>