Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] multiuser
- From: "hatsuhiro" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:34:44 +0900
- Content-type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1C9C2.4A0B2F90"
Linux is a multiuser OS. However, does it sound too stupid if I ask how we can share a single Linux box with many users at the same time? The PC box could have at least a few sets of keyboards and displays. What do you say? Please tell me relevant hardware like PCI cards if any.Hoshino
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Help! - I broke dhcp
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Help! - I broke dhcp
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [announcement] March Tech Meeting
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] multiuser
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links