Re: [tlug] Help! - I broke dhcp

> It does use dhcpd instead of pump, butI have heard of people having
> problems with it, including myself. I was having problems, but after
> using pump it seemed to fix it.

What problems are you referring to?

I have noticed sometimes that I get assigned a very weird IP address which dosen't
work on my network when I am using DHCP with Redhat 7.2.  I am not sure if it is the DHCP setup
with Redhat giving me a strange IP or if it is the DHCP server giving me a strange IP number.
I have worked out that with my network, I can just assign myself a non-allocated IP address in the
192.168.1.X range and all works well, but I would like to get the DHCP working correctly.