Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] filehandles in perl
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] filehandles in perl
- From: Hector Akamine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:25:51 -0800 (PST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Hi, I tried the following in perl open (OUTF($i), ">$file[$i]"); # WRONG !!! to open multiple files, whose names are in the file array. The problem is that it seems I can't generate filehandle names in that way. Is there an alternative solution? Thanks in advance __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Try FREE Yahoo! Mail - the world's greatest free email! http://mail.yahoo.com/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by Date: [tlug] Re: partition sizes
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Honeypots
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] filehandles in perl
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links