Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
- From: Yamagata Hiroo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:23:48 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
- In-reply-to: <20020307120742.B3024@example.com>
- References: <20020306225507.85AC.HIYORI13@example.com> <20020307120742.B3024@example.com>
> eaccess also uses pppoe. That's for their "bridge mode". The default for their router mode is pppoa. Although I'm not sure which has what advantage between pppoe and pppoa. -- Yamagata <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Honeypots
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: orbz test
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links