Re: [tlug] Partition sizes

----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Breen <jwb@example.com>
Subject: [tlug] Partition sizes

> Getting ready to attempt a RH7.2 installation on my Toshiba 2800
> notebook (post hacking)
>
> I'll be redoing the linux partitions; [...]

Jim,

I just had a nasty thought. What if, and this is assuming that you were
definitely hacked, what if the hacker screwed with your Windows partitions
as well? Unless I am overlooking something, it would be feasible for him to
mount your Windows partitions as root (if he got root, that is) and do
whatever to them.

Just a (maybe overly paranoid) thought. If it were me, I might reinstall my
Windows partitions too. Periodic reinstalls are good for Windows anyway! ;)

-Josh "I hope I am being too paranoid" Glover