Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- From: "Josh Glover" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:02:57 +1100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="ISO-2022-JP"
- References: <200203060549.g265n5X17511@example.com>
----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: [tlug] Partition sizes > Getting ready to attempt a RH7.2 installation on my Toshiba 2800 > notebook (post hacking) > > I'll be redoing the linux partitions; [...] Jim, I just had a nasty thought. What if, and this is assuming that you were definitely hacked, what if the hacker screwed with your Windows partitions as well? Unless I am overlooking something, it would be feasible for him to mount your Windows partitions as root (if he got root, that is) and do whatever to them. Just a (maybe overly paranoid) thought. If it were me, I might reinstall my Windows partitions too. Periodic reinstalls are good for Windows anyway! ;) -Josh "I hope I am being too paranoid" Glover
- [tlug] Partition sizes
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] A few SPAM questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Partition sizes
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links