Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- From: Jim Breen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 17:06:49 +1100 (EST)
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
[Christopher SEKIYA (Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?) writes:] >> >> > 15:55:51.083588 eth0 > 0:0:0:0:0:0 0:10:a4:11:30:2a 66: CPE-144-132-16-104.vic.bigpond.net.au.1333 > proximity.globalgold.co.uk.www: tcp 0 (DF) >> >> Huh. That's not good. I didn't think so. Thanks for your suggestions, and also to Jim Tittsler and Mario Luoni for theirs. I'll poke a round a off-line to see if I can see what has been infected. I was intending to do a complete re-installation of a later release, probably RH7.2, and I think this has just forced my hand. I am thinking of making a tgz of /home (while off-line), copying it away elsewhere (I think I have enough space in the Windblows partition), then doing a repartition and fresh install. Presumably that would be pretty safe. Jim -- Jim Breen [firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/] Computer Science & Software Engineering, Tel: +61 3 9905 3298 P.O Box 26, Monash University, Fax: +61 3 9905 5146 Clayton VIC 3800, Australia $B%8%`!&%V%j!<%s(B@$B%b%J%7%eBg3X(B
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Selective mojibake email
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links