Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 10:31:58 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i-ja.1
On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 05:06:49PM +1100, Jim Breen wrote: > I am thinking of making a tgz of /home (while off-line), copying it away > elsewhere (I think I have enough space in the Windblows partition), then > doing a repartition and fresh install. Presumably that would be pretty > safe. ... as long as you verify the contents of /home to ensure that there's nothing that can be used to springboard to root. chmod -R a-x ., for instance. -- Chris
- Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Looking for Calender Generating Program
- Next by Date: [tlug] CD Writers
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- Next by thread: [tlug] test
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links