Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Selective mojibake email
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Selective mojibake email
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 02 Mar 2002 16:24:22 +0900
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020302020759.GA9042@example.com>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><20020228162320.GC472@example.com><email@example.com><20020302020759.GA9042@example.com>
- Sender: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) XEmacs/21.4 (Common Lisp)
>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Gushee <email@example.com> writes: Matt> I don't know why I found it necessary to attack like that. ?? What attack? :-) Matt> That depends on how you define "accident." If you mean Matt> something like a historical accident, Precisely. I needed it for the bon mot, anyway. :-) Matt> There are many good, intelligent people working there who, Matt> as I said, are sincerely trying to do the right things. The Matt> problem is just that it's a large company with too much Matt> power and a warped sense of values. Seems like there's more Matt> than one of those around. No question about sentence 1 or 2, and for sentence 3 it's quite arguable that the quantitive difference in power of Mircrosoft makes for a qualitative difference. Matt> I was just trying to point out that their XML processor is, Matt> if not 100% compliant with the spec, very, very, close I don't have a problem with that, just that people might take it as a sign that the company is changing tack on standards. -- Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Don't ask how you can "do" free software business; ask what your business can "do for" free software.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Have I been hacked?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Selective mojibake email
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Selective mojibake email
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links