Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] multiple line traffic balance
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] multiple line traffic balance
- From: Mauro Sauco <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:43:10 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi folks, Does somebody knows if I could use an ADSL line (PPPOE) and CATV Modem line simultaneously ?? I mean 3 eth interfaces to increase bandwith: local / (eth0) --- PPPOE ADSL (eth2) ---- NAT / Traffic balance \ \ (eth1)--- CATV Modem kind of EQL (multiple line traffic equalizer).... Thanks, Mauro.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] pcg-c1mrx / pcg-c1mv
- Next by Date: [tlug] Java
- Previous by thread: Re:[tlug] pcg-c1mrx / pcg-c1mv
- Next by thread: [tlug] Java
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links