Re: [tlug] Good J/E mail program

Thanks Jack
That helps. I actually found Mahogany today, and have been playing with that... for about 5 minutes, as that's all the time I have.  Looks like it'll do what I want, but I'm having a couple of problems with the Japanese. I do SHift+Space, and get the IME, type the words (can see them in Japaense at the bottom) when I find the right kanji I want and hit enter, it disappears (or is just invisible). Hmm... will play with it and see what I can see.

Thanks,
Paul