Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Good J/E mail program
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Good J/E mail program
- From: Paul England <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:43:11 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <3C43649F.648B7EBF@example.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><3C43649F.648B7EBF@example.com>
Thanks Jack That helps. I actually found Mahogany today, and have been playing with that... for about 5 minutes, as that's all the time I have. Looks like it'll do what I want, but I'm having a couple of problems with the Japanese. I do SHift+Space, and get the IME, type the words (can see them in Japaense at the bottom) when I find the right kanji I want and hit enter, it disappears (or is just invisible). Hmm... will play with it and see what I can see. Thanks, Paul > Take a look at grepmail (http://grepmail.sourceforge.net/) It will > search through your mail > archive using regular expressions. > > > > Anyone know of any other email progs that'll allow me to input in Japanese (Shift-JIS preferably) > > According to the webpage, grepmail has been "integrated" with Mutt, > Pine, VM, Gnus. > All of which will do what you want. Most mail clients should be able to > input Japanese > if set up. As for shift-jis, it's dependent on your locale not your mail > client. > > HTH > > -jack- >
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Did you now??
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Did you now??
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Logging in postgres
- Next by thread: [tlug] Gentoo site back up
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links