Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Did you now??
- To: Tokyo LUG <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Did you now??
- From: Godwin Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:19:29 +0100
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <13507881ED4DD511B24F00508BB287BF013E3DBE@example.com>
- References: <13507881ED4DD511B24F00508BB287BF013E3DBE@example.com>
On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:43:55 +0800, "Mancy, Raymond" <email@example.com> wrote to "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>: > sorry...yeah it was pretty obvious that it was a joke, but that little bit > of doubt and curiousity got to me. > > Who knows, maybe one day MS would release there own strange and twisted > version, if the trend turns towards linux, out of MS's control, they may > just join 'em cause they can't beat 'em.... M$ *did* distribute a version of Unix a while back. However, I doubt they'd try and produce a Linux distro. They'd have a hell of a job getting it to crash as often as Windows and to be as efficient at spreading viruses :) -- ____________________________________________ | G. Stewart -- firstname.lastname@example.org | | Port de Pontille, FR-37500 CHINON, FRANCE. | ____________________________________________
- Re: [tlug] Did you now??
- From: Jonathan Byrne
- RE: [tlug] Did you now??
- From: Mancy, Raymond
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Logging in postgres
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Good J/E mail program
- Previous by thread: RE: [tlug] Did you now??
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Did you now??
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links