Re: [tlug] Linux gaming Device

    Jack> Can anyone recommend a good gaming input device (eg,
    Jack> joystick, gamepad) that works well with Linux?

    Jack> I want to set up some games for my kids *wink,wink*

The Gravis GamePad Pro USB works great for games that use a digital
style of control, like Super Famicom/Mega Drive/etc. emulators.

Works great in Linux, and I know it works with snes9x (after remapping
the buttons from the command line).

http://www.gravis.com/products/pro_eli_d1019.html

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters D and I and the number 14.
"A yonker is a young man."