Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] PC vendors.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] PC vendors.
- From: Frank Bennett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:25:02 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=euc-jp
- In-reply-to: <20020122181647.Q9667@example.com>
- References: <200201220854.g0M8shI08744@example.com> <20020122181647.Q9667@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i
On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 06:16:47PM +0900, Jonathan Byrne wrote: > Erwan Loisant (email@example.com) wrote: > > > I would like to know if the law in Japan is the same, and if it is easy to > > buy a blank PC from these companies and especially from DELL which is the > > leader. > > I don't know what the law is (Frank may know that) but I've never > seen a PC that didn't come with an OS installed, although in some > cases the OS was Linux. Frank has been playing with computers too much lately. :-) I'll have a poke around, but (off the top of my head) I'm sure that Jonathan is right. The TLUG webmaster, Baba Yoshihiko, is interested in this issue; he'll probably have better information than me. Baba-san? Cheers, Frank Nagoya
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Backup CD
- Next by Date: [tlug] Wanted: 53c875 SCSI card
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] PC vendors.
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] PC vendors.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links