Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Backup CD
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [tlug] Backup CD
- From: Frank Bennett <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:16:31 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=euc-jp
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i
Dear everyone at TLUG, The latest copy of the backup CD has gone up at: http://www.nomolog.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~bennett/RepliCoaster/cdrom.img.gz I've done a little more code cleanup, and fixed up the menus with backtracking navigation and a shell escape. We are now on the verge of actually creating backup CDs. How about that. Once this is basically functional, I will be keen to have comments on the way that it has been set up. The earlier comments come in, the easier it will be to take them on board, of course. If I get things set up to my satisfaction, and then see a message that says something like ... "Well, the ding-dong that wrote this mess obviously should have stayed under that rock in front of its keyboard. Even the more curious primates know that this kind of thing should be done using the praximotheoxiplex algorithm. Unbelieveable. Jeez." ... it's not likely to motivate me to change anything. Not that I'll be offended. I'm just lazy and don't like doing things twice. :-) Cheers, Frank Nagoya
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] PC vendors.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] PC vendors.
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Backup CD
- Next by thread: [tlug] Backup CD
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links