Penguin cuisines(Re: [tlug] I'm at Linuxcafe now)

> I'm at linux cafe right now (1.16pm Sunday).

Yesterday, I visited there for the first time, and was disappointed a
little. Because there are not 'penguin stew' or 'roast penguin' in the
menu. And I also was disappointed that the all PCs are running
MS-Windows, but I guess that's a result of regard for all Linux
distributers.

Acrually, I don't want to eat penguin's meat, but I hope Linux Cafe's
menu something relating with penguin as a joke. I hope beaf stew named
'penguin stew' or roast chicken named 'roast penguin' next time ;-)

--
三輪 佳子 Yoshiko MIWA <miwachan@example.com>