RE: bug/tracking system

JC,

--- Jean-Christian Imbeault <jean_christian@example.com> wrote:
> Jake, thanks for the info and links! I'll be reading them shortly.
>
> >Sometimes a simpler tool is better, if it gets people
> >using it and fits well into your process.
>
> Would you put Bugzilla in there?

Bugzilla works ok, but like the rest of Mozilla,
it is slightly out of control. It can be a bit
intimidating.

> Also does anyone know if Bugzilla works with japanese?

I don't know. I don't think so.

> I forgot to ask this but it's certainly the most important for us as
> this is a japanese company . . . [no comments :)]

You might look at mantis (http://freshmeat.net/projects/mantis/).
It seems quite nice.

It doesn't appear to be localized to Japanese, but it supports Korean
and lots of other languages, so it would probably be pretty easy
to localize.

> Jc

-Jake