Re: CmdrTaco, Hemos

Hi all,

Thu, 17 May 2001 09:46:26 +0900
Stephen Lee <sl@example.com> wrote:

> > "One-Click" Patent Takes a Hit in Japan
> >
> >    Posted by CmdrTaco on Tuesday May 15, @example.com:31AM
> >    from the cowboy-bebop-and-a-better-patent-office dept.
> >
> >    natet writes "The Japan Patent Office once again shows it knows
> >    technology. They recently informed Amazon that unless Amazon can show
> >    them differently, they will reject the "One-Click" patent on the
> >    grounds of prior art. " So there are sane patent offices out there. On
> >    an almost completely offtopic and unrelated note, Hemos and I are
> >    planning on being in Japan for the Tokyo LinuxWorld in a few weeks, so
> >    I'll see you guys there. Bring translators and we can talk about anime
> >    ;)
>
> Would TLUG be interested in asking them to speak in a meeting?

Taco and Hemos have a LW conference session, and Slashdot is
LW/Tokyo's exhibitor.
Please check -> http://www.idg.co.jp/expo/lw/2001/en/top/index.html

 Business & Technology Track/Hall A (200 Seats) *ADMISSION FREE
  GT-6 May 31, 10:40 - 11:40
  News for Nerds, Stuff that matters : Slashdot(code) Technology
   Jeff "Hemos" Bates : Slashdot.org Founder, OSDN Executive Editor
   Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda : Slashdot.org Founder

BTW, is there the person who is interested to enjoy Akihabara with them?
They are interested to visit the deepest Anime/PC/Electronic device
related spots around Akihabara.

FYI.

 LinuxWorld : VA SPEAKER INFO

 Key Note
  May 31 13:00-14:00
  The SourceForge Effect and Other Tales from the Open Source Enterprise
   Larry M. Augustin, VA Linux Systems Chief Executive Officer

 Conference
  May 31 11:50-12:50
  Samba Goes Beyond WindowsNT
   Jeremy Allison, VA Linux Systems Senior Engineer, Samba Team

  May 31 14:10-15:10
  SourceForge Technology
   Larry M. Augustin, VA Linux Systems Chief Executive Officer

  May 31 15:20-16:20
  World-Wide-Area Load Balancing Technology
   Simon Horman, VA Linux Systems Senior Software Engineer

---
Shuji Sado
 VA Linux Systems K.K.  sado@example.com
 Open Source Group Japan  sado@example.com