Re: Setting Deafult Font Size in X

Antony Stace <antony@example.com> writes:

> I have just installed a new version of Kondara, everything is working
> except the font used in Gnome is massive(Ie in the Foot Menu
> Bar/Netscape/Gnome Help Center).  Where can I change the size of this
> font?  My previous version of Kondara used a much more sane font size.

I think you can change that in ~/.gtkrc, for example:

    mfabian@example.com:~$ more .gtkrc
    style "default"
    {
         fontset="-*-*-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-c-*-*-*"

    }

    widget_class "*" style "default"
    mfabian@example.com:~$

You can also have language specific files like ~/.gtkrc.ja etc.
if you want.

--
Mike Fabian   <mfabian@example.com>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。