Re: Setting Deafult Font Size in X

>> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:11:22 +0900
>> From: Kinichi <kitano@example.com>
>>
>> I'm checking 7.1-ja ftp version.  My impression is that they did a
>> very good job(of cource, comparing to 6.2 and 7 :-).
[snip]

>> Tcl/tk(wish ?) doesn't support kinput2.

The fault lies with Tcl/Tk, not RedHat. Fingers crossed that 8.4 will
come in with this working, but it seems that Tk has some screwed-up
locale interpretations.

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of