Re: Setting Deafult Font Size in X

Hi FOlks

Thanks for the replies,  I tried
style "default"
     {
          fontset="-*-*-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-c-*-*-*"
     }

But it didnt seem to do anything.  Any other suggestions?

As far as this Kondara itself is concerned, all seems to run well except
KDE2 dosent seem to work.  I have seen it fail on 3 machines with the
same error.  It always hangs when "Initialising" is displayed in the X
window.

Cheers

Tony