Re: RedHat Install on Vaio Z505CR/K fails - HELP!

Hi Phil,

I use a Vaio 505 GR/K running a dual boot of RedHat7.0 and Win2k.
Not sure if I have a solution but where and how big is your boot partition?
I use a small (45MB) partition in the first 4GB.

Also, although someone else suggested the bios, make sure the "Plug and Play
OS" setting is turned off. This causes Linux grief, but it shouldn't cause
the problem you are having.

Sony frequently changes the guts of their computers but leaves the outside
design the same.. they might have busted something?

regards

Bryan Mark