Exim E-mail Filter

I'm currently working with exim and have discovered a need to use a filtering
system for it.  The fuction of the filtering system is to block any OUTGOING
messages which contain any words that are defind in a database/file.
I've found a C based program for q-mail, but have no success for exim.
Have anyone of you encounter one of these scripts for exim?!?!
Or you perhaps you may have other suggestions for me to accomplish this task?!

Thanks!

--
Linux Center (HK) Ltd.
www.hklc.com || tlug@example.com