Re: tlug: OT: My Zaurus broke

Marcus Metzler wrote:

>recognition. Does anybody know if one can order these from a Japanese
>online store? Maybe someone even knows a German online store. It
>doesn't have to be a zaurus, I just want the dictionary function.
>
>Marcus

I listen very nice comments about the Japanese-English dictionary for the
IBM palm top (if I'm not wrong the name is WorkPad IBM). This one, for sure,
you can find on Germany and the dictionary is available on the Internet.

Marcos

Marcos de Parahyba Campos
Ph.D. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
7-3 Kanagawa-ku Shirohatanishichou
Satsukisou 205 Yokohama
Japan 221-0074
Tel/FAX: 81+045-434-4490
E-mail: marcospbc@example.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/hall/7631

Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.
Next Technical Meeting: May 13 (Sat) 13:30 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD