tlug: Tk.Perl Japanese support

I'm afraid to ask, but is there any patches that support displaying
of Japanese text in more recent versions of Tk.Perl? If not my second
question is how difficult to hack Japanese support into Gtk? I mainly
need to display the text.

TIA

Matt Doughty BOT BSC Japan

Next Technical Meeting: March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: "What's new in Perl 5.6"
Guest speaker: Simon Cozens (TLUG Perl guru)
Next Nomikai Meeting: April 20 (Thu) Linux Conference 2000 Spring Ed.