Re: tlug: pcmcia card

John,
I tried these instructions and nothing. The xterm thing didn't provide
any information? My /etc/pcmcia/config file shows the driver you
mentioned "pcnet_cs" but when I ping my router it says network not
reachable and 100% packets lost. I think the pcmcia card is being
recognized but maybe my network isn't setup. As I recall that during the
installtion I setup the network. I got my hands on a copy of Corel Linux
and installed that. Under Corel, it beeps when the card was removed and
reinsurted. anyway...

Thanks again
Jack Morgan