TLUG-Lingo Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List TLUG Lingo archive TLUG-Lingo Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] [tlug-admin] [Meta] Is this list still active? The archive pages are 404ing.
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 01:40:48 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] [tlug-admin] [Meta] Is this list still active? The archive pages are 404ing.
- References: <299XX068ZFHY6.2FYTDA6Z32V4T@wilsonb.com> <email@example.com> <CABHGxq6v105XnqpqpaoGSm7urVuq-x9DF3zXMe43dAQHOmB3Bg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Hi folks, It seems that the problem is that if there was no activity in a month, there's no index file for that month, but there is a link to the index file that doesn't exist! Jim Tittsler writes: > On 2020-07-16 11:22 p.m., Stephen J. Turnbull wrote: > > There seems to be some interest in the Lingo list and its associated > > pages, which are 404-ing. Can somebody help us out? The list itself > > seems fine. > > The archive seems fine as well. > > In the tlug-* archives, following a link for a month in which there was > no activity (and thus no archive) results in a 404 file not found. I > will remove the links to nowhere to make list activity less ambiguous.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] [Meta] Is this list still active? The archive pages are 404ing.
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] [Meta] Is this list still active? The archive pages are 404ing.