Re: [Lingo] [Meta] Is this list still active? The archive pages are 404ing.

On 7/15/20 2:47 AM, eizietheez@example.com wrote:
Hello Lingo,

It looks like the Lingo archive pages are 404ing:
http://lists.tlug.jp/MLlingo/.

The last referenced date is December 2018 anyway. Is this list deprecated?

I still keep an eye on it. In the past it's been used for Japanese Language questions that don't belong on the general TLUG list and I guess those aren't as frequent these days.

Steve S.