Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:31:18 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
- References: <531B5511.email@example.com> <531B8AE3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <531E0B72.email@example.com> <CABHGxq7+8MX7Z3dmPZLV2_qbgvX-tiErfpV+UVPTxWmmNBS_UQ@mail.gmail.com> <531E2C3E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
steve writes: > Since then the JC has entirely dropped Asian language study. > Sometimes the US seems like a very short-sighted country. Nah, it's just big enough that it can get along quite well with just English. Compare to the equally successful internationalization policy of Japan.... Trade, yes, they do that. But it ends there, which is a shame.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links