Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question
- Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 06:25:55 +0900
- From: "Stephen A. Carter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question
- References: <531B5511.email@example.com>
- Organization: HTIC Nagoya, Ltd.
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (OS/2/20080303)
On 14/03/09 02:36, steve wrote:Hi All. I've been studying the 音読み 熟語 and recently hit two new words: 湯桶読み (jyukugo with mixed kun-on reading) and 重箱読み (mixed on-kun reading). It seems like there should be two more words -- one for all-kun reading jyukugo and one for all-on reading jukugo, but I can't find them.Are there such words?I believe the all-kun ones are called "kun-yomi no jukugo," and the all-on ones are called -- hold on to your hat -- "on-yomi no jukugo."-- Stephen A. Carter firstname.lastname@example.org Nagoya, Japan
- Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
- From: steve
- [Lingo] jyukugo question
- From: steve
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [Lingo] jyukugo question
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
- Previous by thread: [Lingo] jyukugo question
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] jyukugo question: thanks...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links