Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Lingo] kanji with the same onyomi
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:58:01 -0800
- From: steve smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Lingo] kanji with the same onyomi
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20081209)
Some time ago I was told that in some cases groups of kanji have the same onyomi and that the onyomi is determined by the right-most of the sub-kanji within the kanji. They had a name for this which I can't remember.
At the time I was a bit overwhelmed by trying to remember the kanji I knew. Now those teachers are gone and I can't find a reference.
I think an example might be: 壌嬢穣譲醸 all of which have the onyomi of ジョウ.
Does anyone know if this is correct or not?
Thanks Steve S.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] 会うは別れのはじめ。 We never meet without parting.
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] kanji with the same onyomi
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] 会うは別れのはじめ。 We never meet without parting.
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] kanji with the same onyomi
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links