Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] verb-iru
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 08:31:12 -0800
- From: steve smith <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] verb-iru
- References: <4966DCBE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20081209)
Niels Kobschaetzki wrote: ...
I hope this explanation helps even so it might seem to wander off a little bit in the first place but I think that it should help to make my point clear.
Thank you Niles. This does help a lot. I'm meeting with a Japanese friend for lunch today and feel like I have a much better footing to discuss it a bit more. I think I must have misunderstood something when she and I were discussing it before.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] verb-iru
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] verb-iru
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] verb-iru
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] verb-iru
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links