Re: [Lingo] Japanese news via video-cast?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Hung Nguyen Vu
<vuhung16plus+shape@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Niels Kobschaetzki
> <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
>> > http://podcastle.jp/
>>
>> it seems that they only link to audio-podcasts (at least didn't bring
>> any search I try a video-podcast up)  >_<
>>

> Did you tried youtube? It is not a real "broadcast"
> but I think you can find most you want.
>
> NHK even has a "official" channel on youtube:
> http://jp.youtube.com/user/nhkonline?ob=4

I will have a try. Thanks :)
I just wanted something that iTunes will automatically download and
then sync with my iPod in the morning so I can watch the news along
others in the train while on the way to university.

Niels