Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] Interesting forward from a cousin
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:35:29 -0400
- From: Scott Robbins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] Interesting forward from a cousin
- References: <4854194F.email@example.com>
- User-agent: mutt-ng/devel-r804 (FreeBSD)
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 12:17:35PM -0700, steven smith wrote: > ======================= > CAN YOU READ THIS? > > Only great minds can read this > This is weird, but interesting! > fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too > Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. Hrm, it looks like the typical submission to a yahoogroups Linux list. Moderating a few of those, I found it easy. Of course, your cousin knew better than to include you in list of everyone in their address book, revealing it to a list of hundreds, and any spambots that have taken over one of those computers. :) -- Scott Robbins PGP keyID EB3467D6 ( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 ) gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6 Angelus: I wanna torture you. I used to love it, and it's been such a long time. I mean, the last time I tortured someone, they didn't even *have* chainsaws.
- [Lingo] Interesting forward from a cousin
- From: steven smith
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [Lingo] Interesting forward from a cousin
- Next by Date: [Lingo] Japanese news via video-cast?
- Previous by thread: [Lingo] Interesting forward from a cousin
- Next by thread: [Lingo] Japanese news via video-cast?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links