Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:28:52 +1000
- From: "Jim Breen" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)
- References: <14178ED3A898524FB036966D696494FB139CAA@messenger.cv63.navy.mil> <469C71EC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070717101243.GB66113@mail.scottro.net>
On 17/07/07, Scott Robbins <email@example.com> wrote:
I don't know if this email will get through, but this is a gmail thing. It's why, unlike many, I don't use gmail for mailing lists. It will not give you copies of your post to a mailing list, and they consider it a feature despite the fact that no one seems to want it.
They feel it avoids clutter.
It took me a while to get used to it, but now the absence of a copy of my mail coming back doesn't bother me. If I want to look at it, it's there in Sent Mail.
If they made it an option, I guess I'd prefer to get a copy.
Jim -- Jim Breen Honorary Senior Research Fellow Clayton School of Information Technology, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)
- Next by thread: Re: [Lingo] One Last Thing ... (was CJK Setup)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links