Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:17:21 +0900
- From: CL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- References: <14178ED3A898524FB036966D696494FB139CA0@messenger.cv63.navy.mil>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20061023 Thunderbird/188.8.131.52 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666
The original posting over there should look ok. The issue is that the line on the left side to denote a quoted section does not show up in plain text. > at the start of the line is more standard. :)
It has been my experience that Thunderbird converts the line to a caret automatically going in and out.
I don't use Gmail, so I don't know the settings for it, but I imagine there is a check box somewhere or a dropdown menu. ^_^
It's a _bit_ more complex, but not much. I am replying to your post only because your encoding signals come through differently than Keith's probably based on my choices of font for different language encodings. Just taking a belt and suspenders approach to solving the problem.
If this and the reply to Keith have not fixed the problem that bunched everyone's shorts, please advise. And, once again, abject apologies for forgetting about HTML vs plain text.
- RE: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- From: burlingk
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Next by Date: RE: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Previous by thread: RE: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
- Next by thread: RE: [Lingo] CJK Setup in Xandros (Debian 3.2)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links