Re: [Lingo] [NL] Word order

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:55:22 +0200, "David Stibbe" <dstibbe@example.com>
wrote:

> Done. AQlthough, my Yahoo identity is very very old and strange.
> You'll find my comment posted by 'Psycho_Maniac_vs_Falcon'.  ( really
> old nick  :P )

Right. I didn't realize that was you when I sent my message off.

Henry (also native Dutch speaker), whose message you commented on, had
this to say in reply to my query:

<quote>
Anyway, he's incorrect saying both are incorrect. We were talking
word order and as far as that's concerned, both variants are
correct. Joop just meant to explain that the use of the verb
"bekijken" was incorrect, but that's got nothing to do with the
issue at hand.
</quote>

So, where can someone trying to learn the language go to get information
without native speakers contradicting one another?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Real programmers don't draw flowcharts. Flowcharts are, after all, the
illiterate's form of documentation. Cavemen drew flowcharts; look how
much good it did them.