Re: tlug: Can you believe this?

John Clark (lists.tlug):
>This is getting to be like an arguement I had with my friend in college a while
>back with regards to Linux and Windows...  Is it stable?  Does it have any
>applications?  Can you use it for networking?  Can you connect other Windows
>Machines with it?
>
>And then after these questions were answered, he asked another one...  Can you
>play Starcraft on it?  Sheesh!

Then your very first answer should have been "try it and see". Give a
man a fish... (Have I posted the Tom Phoenix version of that saying
here, or was that another LUG? It was elsewhere, it seems)

As the saying goes, if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you
teach him to grep for fish, he'll leave you alone all weekend. If you
encourage him to beg for fish, pretty soon c.l.p.misc will smell like a
three-week-dead trout.  I'm sure that saying goes something like
that.... -- Tom Phoenix, c.l.p.misc.

--
Of course I know what day today is! I just can't remember the English
word for it.