RE: tlug: Can you believe this?

Heya

> > >is it any good?  java support?  javascript?  how about frame handling?  is
> > >it on par with at least the *features* of NS4?  Or is this just another
> > >arena-ish web-browser lite?
>
> It wasn't bad, but was unable to handle Japanese even on my Win95J O/S
> the dumb Scott

I don't think it ever claimed to handle Japanese...  But as for the other
features which were on your original message...  Were they answered?

This is getting to be like an arguement I had with my friend in college a while
back with regards to Linux and Windows...  Is it stable?  Does it have any
applications?  Can you use it for networking?  Can you connect other Windows
Machines with it?

And then after these questions were answered, he asked another one...  Can you
play Starcraft on it?  Sheesh!

Cheers,

J.C.
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)