tlug: Translation Website

Frank Bennett (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCJVUlaSVzJS8kWSVNJUMlSBsoQiAp
?= writes:
 > Dear all,
 >
 > I posted a few queries about a month ago in connection with a
 > legal translation website I was putting together.  I received
 > some useful feedback from the list, and the site is now complete
 > apart from a dictionary of equivalents.
 >
 > Anyone who wants to set up an open collaborative translation environment
 > is welcome to the underlying scripts.  If you check out the site
 > and like the idea, please recommend it to anyone you know who wants to
 > prove their Japanese reading level (or that of their students).  The
 > project is just an empty shell without participants.
 >
 > The URL is:
 >
 >   http://www.nomolog.nagoya-u.ac.jp/distra/
 >
 > Cheers,
Nice Site you have there. There is only a small problem, you should
consider setting the character set on your web pages. It is really
annoying when you have to change that by hand on your browser.
Especially if you read German and Japanese pages.

Cheers

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
ZPR/ZAIK
Universitaet zu Koeln              Tel.   : +49 221 470 6010
Weyertal 80                        Fax    : +49 221 470 5160
D-50931 Koeln, Germany             e-mail : mocm@example.com
"Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside!"

Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)