Re: tlug: StarOffice

Dear Marcos de Parahyba Campos,

I attended TPC workshop to install Linux.
We also installed StarOffice.
Our instructor, Sajjad is familiar with the software. He is likely to give
you some help.
His e-mail addoress is webscripter@example.com
Good luck !

Regards

Yumiko Kishii
Internet Business
Marketing and Planing
KDD Communications Inc.
8-1, Otemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004
TEL +81-3-3243-1215/+81-3-5204-2352
FAX +81-3-3243-0054
E-mail kishii@example.com
http://www.kcom.ne.jp