tlug: Re: Eizo monitor

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Scott M. Stone wrote:

> Sounds like what happens when your power grid is overloaded and the
> monitor isn't getting enough juice

  Apologies again to everyone for the non-Linux question, but I think
Scott has hit the nail on the head here.  I _know_ for a fact that my
electrical supply is stretched to the very limit at present.  I'll get
another line in here sometime real soon and let you all know if that
does the trick.  Thanks Scott.

Dennis McMurchy,
Sointula, B.C. / Tojinmachi, Fukuoka
Canada           Japan

Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January, 2000
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)